That about how my life is going right now. I'm busy and poor. That's all I can say about that. Except the doctors bill came for my surgery and I'm happy to say that it's TOTALLY payable. Phew! I was nervous about that.
Speaking of being nervous, the other day I checked the mail and there was an unassuming envelope addressed to me. I looked at the return address... "Sandra Day O'Connor district court" I was like "but I've paid all my bills...I haven't hit any pedestrians lately...what the heck?
Well, it was the dreaded "Jury duty" letter.
But this was no ordinary letter. It didn't look anything like any jury summons I had ever seen. So I looked it over carefully and asked my mom about it. Ugh. Federal court. That means its even harder to get out of.
So I politely informed them on my questionaire thingy that 1) I did not reside at the address they had on file and that I had not resided in Maricopa county for quite some time. and 2)Come January, when I am scheduled to show up, I will be married and a permanent resident of the state of Utah.
So long story short...they can't make me report to the stupid Arizona federal court. Take that legal system!
They better excuse me.
That is really all my exciting news. Oh, and Andrew and I got our bed and moved it into the house. It pretty much takes up the whole bedroom, but it looks good and most of all its comfy. I can't wait to move in and have a comfy bed for the first time at school. =P
Outside all that, I returned to school, finished my last week, have finals to prepare for and I've have about 4 interviews in the last couple days. I have 2 more tomorrow so wish me luck!
I've been moving way too much...but I just don't know how I can stop...there is so much to do. I'm getting married in a week and a half!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?