Monday, January 10, 2011

Episode 39: In Which Jessica is Married...That Is Pretty Much It.

Dear world. I'm married. that's pretty much this whole entry.

Also on a list of things to talk about:

1. Children who are abused grow up to be mathmeticians...in other news calculus is really miserably difficult.

2. I love having my own kitchen, and despite its small square footage, everything being within arms reach makes it rather efficient.

3. I've discovered that the thing I love about being married so far, is finding all the ways to make Andrew's life easier. :)

4. Andrew scraped the ice off the car on his way to school today so I wouldn't have to. :)

5. For anyone who doesn't know, we went to seattle on our honeymoon and it rained the whole time almost. I LOVED IT!

6. The Puget Sound is cold. and salty. In case anyone was wondering.

That's all. How's that for a nice short entry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?