Friday, April 5, 2013

Well That Was Rude, Semester

Usually I can't wait for the semester to end. Andrew usually dreads it. When I mention the end of the semester he tells me to be quiet because its too scary. I never understood that sentiment until now.

This week I haven't had any homework, it's been really relaxing. I even checked out a book from the library (which I usually try to avoid like the plague, during classes) It was the calm before the storm.

On Wednesday my climates teacher announced that we would be presenting our research projects on Monday. The original instructions for the paper were kind of vague and so my group hadn't actually DONE anything because we thought we were going to get more instructions. Now we have 3 days to throw together a research project. Luckily, one girl in my group is already involved in a study about avalanche prediction methods so the rest of us just need to come up with some good background information. I'm still stressed out.

Then I found out that we have to present our stats project on Tuesday. We HAVE been working on that steadily over the semester but we still have a LOT to do.

Then I found out I have a test that is open between Monday and Wednesday that I have to take and if I take it Wednesday, I have to pay 5 dollars. Wait...I said I have presentations to worry about on Monday and Tuesday? Guess I'll be taking it late night Tuesday to avoid late fees.

To add to the issues I'm having, I had a map due in GIS today that I THOUGHT was due NEXT friday. I even had it written in my planner that it was due next Friday! Augh! Well, there goes 20 points... =/ But I still have to do the project so that I know how to do some things for the final project which is due NEXT Friday. ...and it looks like I'm going to have to write some extra credit papers to make up for my lack of a map today which will also be due Friday.

At least my finals will be done with early...considering ALL my classes are scheduled for the first day of finals. Oh, did I mention that the first day of finals is a Saturday? And my first final starts at 7am? And my last final ends at 5pm?

Whose bright idea was that?

"Looks like I chose the wrong week to quit sniffing glue"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?