Friday, May 6, 2011

Episode 46.5: In Which Jessica Writes a Post Just to Appease Kaylynne. And Also, Goes to Work Without a Jacket On

Well, I'm just writing this to appease Kaylynne, but you already knew that. I also walked to work this morning without my jacket on. But you knew that too?

So what don't you know?

That I made a french silk pie on monday. That I bought strawberries on sale for 97 cents a pound. That my second pie plate disappeared before I got married so I will not be making fresh strawberry pie cuz my pie plate is occupied. And also, that when making strawberry pie, use the PINK box of pectin NOT the yellow one, or your glaze won't set and your pie will be soupy. But if you use vodka in the making of your pie crust, it won't matter much past aesthetics because your pie crust won't get soggy.

Hard liquor. Its magic.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR KAYLYNNE TO COME BACK!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG YAY!!! I feel so special!! - I'm printing this and sticking it up on my wall when I move into my new dorm!! ^_^

    lol Jessica - I totally love you (so much so that I'm gonna go through pervy airport security and fly on 2 big scary planes in order to get back to UT)!!! :p

    I'll be back in EXACTLY one week!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY! I am so flattered :) on both the account of the planes and the printing of the blog =P

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?