That kinda sounds like a Harry Potter title...no?
Anyhow, I read "A Room With a View" the other day. I didn't get it at all. So I watched the movie. Still don't get it.
According to Amazon reviews, the version I watched is super lame. (The director did take some serious liberties with it...which is too bad because all the other Andrew Davies adaptations I've watched have been superb...)
So I have another copy of the movie on reserve at the library. This will be the story's last chance...but I'm really convinced I'm not cut out for E.M. Forster. Which is too bad, because I wanted to read "Howard's End" as well...
Has anyone else read Forster? What did you think?
In other news, I've discovered the problem with essays. They just LEND themselves to procrastination. I sat down an hour ago to try and start my essay that is due on Wednesday. My experience can be summed up like this:
"That awkward moment when you try to write your essay that is due next week and you have writer's block until an hour before it is due."
Oh brain, why can't you just go along with my ambitions?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?