I feel better than I have in a while. That's good. I'm actually enjoying school and my homework (except that stupid writing class). I told Andrew the other day, "When you are excited to go home so you can work on your homework it tells you 2 things. You're a huge nerd, and you found the right major".
I've actually found time amongst the homework to actually make dinner. That's helped on many accounts which I shall not bore you with. In fact, if I might brag, I made crepes the other night and managed to keep the kitchen clean despite using the food processor twice and the KitchenAid once. It's nights like that which make me excited to cook dinner again. Nothing like starting to cook WITHOUT having to clean first. :)
It's so clean I even have room to make BREAD!
I didn't make dinner last night though...last night we ate at the state fair. And by ate, I mean I totally forgot that fair food is like 10 dollars for a stinkin funnel cake and I settled for a 1/4 pound of cinnamon roasted almonds. Turns out, I should have spent the extra monies on the 1/2 pound bag because they were gone way too fast.
Good thing I have a pin for cinnamon roasted nuts on my pinterest. My house is gonna smell like Christmas soon and its not even October!
Speaking of October, there's a Japanese food bazaar in SL the first Saturday in October. Anyone see the problem? Yeah...Conference is the first week in October. Life is really unfair sometimes. But with Conference comes mission reunions. Hooray for that! Even though we totally spent like 3 hours with President and Sister Hill a couple weeks ago, I'm excited to see them again. :)
That's another reason I can't go to the Japanese food thing...these days one cannot simply drive up to Salt Lake and back 2 days in a row. Gas is too expensive. I miss when it was under a dollar...because I actually remember those days even though I wasn't driving. Crazy, right?
Life is good and I get to go write an essay tonight which despite the fact that I totally procrastinated on it (not my fault, essays lend themselves to such a thing), I'm kind of excited to write. Like I said, I'm a huge nerd in the right major.
Wait - where have I been!? I think I missed something!
ReplyDeleteWhat's your major now!?
(Also, YAY! I'm glad you're having a good semester! :) )
meh. I'm always like that at the beginning of the semester. Then I'm all like "go die, BYU. OMG you're ruining my life!" We have that kind of mother-teenage daughter relationship =P
Delete