I finally downloaded weeks of pictures off my camera. This was back in August, my friend Erica's wedding. She was my companion in the mission (the same one I was with when President called our apartment looking for Andrew =P) and has been the person I've remained closest with since my mission. In the words of Anne Shirley, we're "bosom friends".
I'm so happy that she got married and I'm absolutely POSITIVE she couldn't have found someone more perfect for her. The only bummer about this whole deal is that they're going to be living in Massachusetts. :( That's really far away.
The whole wedding was beautiful and I think I cried more than three times. I NEVER cry at weddings! But I was just so happy for her.
Her husband is a convert to the church and his family is Jewish, so the reception had many Jewish traditions laced into it. The Chuppah was handmade by Erica's mother and features so many neat symbols. For instance, the Oxen and the Lion represent the tribes of Judah and Ephraim coming together. I can't remember everything, but it is seriously SO cool.
That's pretty much it. Hooray for Erica!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?