Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I Lied

Final grades are in and I got a B- in stats. That's even better than a C+ (in case you didn't know =P)

Also. I have the hiccups. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Also also, I was reading a couple posts back and I said that my finals would be done early. That was also a lie...I put off my last final until the last minute and was consequently left waiting in this:


For those who have never been to BYU, that was the line for the testing center from my office in the SWKT,  about halfway across campus. Andrew and I got into that line and it took 2 hours to get into the testing center. Rumor has it that the line at some point actually stretched all the way across campus to the JKB. Glad I wasn't at the end of THAT one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?