Surprisingly, I feel like I have less to write about these days. You would think it would be the opposite.
Still hardly any symptoms...but I'm practically in my second trimester so I've kind of given up looking for them. Cravings are all the same as they ever were and fish aside (which a lot of it I conveniently am not allowed to eat anyway) no aversions either...but who is really surprised at that? By the way...some old wives' tale says that craving spicy food indicates a boy...
What if you crave Thai food every day, even when you're not pregnant? Those poor old wives. They probably didn't have the plethora of delicious food available to us on every corner.
If you really want to talk about cravings though...I have a SERIOUS craving to go to Japan and eat food. The exchange rate is like 103 yen to the dollar (up from 79 to the dollar) so going now would be like a party of all things delicious.
I should probably stop talking about Thai food and Japan now...it's making me hungry.
I saw Star Trek. That was good.
I managed to make birthday dinner for Andrew on Saturday. I made blueberry pie and then was actually glad that Andrew decided he wanted fish instead of chicken pot pie because 1 double crust pie was about all I could handle. Fish only takes 10 minutes. And it was fresh enough that it didn't stink up the house...which is good because fish smell is gross.
That's about all there is to report. Just a quiet birthday at home.
Oh and also I'm really tired...so I fell asleep in the bathtub. My bathtub doesn't actually hold water very well so it was empty when I woke up. I think I bruised all my vertebrae. But I guess I can officially say I can sleep anywhere. =P
No comments:
Post a Comment
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?