Thursday, March 11, 2010

Episode 15.5 In Which We Take a Break From Jessica's Life to Brag About Her Boyfriend

This is kind of like those little side chapters in books that aren't particularly about the main character but rather other characters integrally related to the main character...that's why it's called Chapter 15.5

I haven't updated in ages and I am sorry...when I finally DO update you'll know why I haven't been very good with my entries as of late. I do however, want to take some time to thank Andrew for being the best boyfriend in the whole world! Seriously. I know some girls say that...but they can't POSSIBLY mean it in all honesty because well, I obviously have the best boyfriend in the whole world.

But seriously, I think every girl deserves a guy who will treat her like a princess everyday, who is always there for her, who you can sit in complete silence with and STILL be happy but also with whom you can talk about anything or do anything...unfortunately, I'm convinced that there is a shortage of these kinds of guys and I was lucky enough to get the last one. ^__^

Andrew is so good to me and I really appreciate it, especially this past week when it seemed that the world was out to get me (literally, I saw the road open up to swallow me on the way to school!) he was there for me and provided quiet support and ENDLESS Chemistry tutoring. Thanks Andrew!!!

He really didn't have to do any of it at all, but he spent every free hour he had this week coming over to help me with my chemistry...and that probably totalled 24 hours in the last 2 days!

I'm very grateful for everything he does for me but especially that he finds so many different ways every day to show me that he loves me. He's the best, basically and I am so lucky!

I need to figure out what to do for him now...any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?