So my battery might die any minute now. Of course, I'm at home. I COULD plug it in...but guess who's not going to do that. This will help keep my blog short so my ice cream doesn't melt while I'm blogging. And before you ask, no. I couldn't eat my ice cream first and then blog. That would be ridiculous.
Anyhow, Not much to say. I finally watched the first part of the 7th Harry Potter. I don't remember the book at all. I couldn't have told you what was coming next. It was an ok movie but whatever, I'm kind of over Harry Potter. Andrew wants to go see the movie in theaters though. Grr. I hate movie theaters. They eat my monies.
If I was cool like my sister, they wouldn't eat my monies. She made wands out of hot glue and paper and SOLD them on Etsy for like 20 dollars! Mom says she made like 150 off that. THEN she said that my sister made like another 200 stamping people's arms with a dark mark stamp. Wish I had thought of that...then 10 bucks to see a movie would be nothing and neither would staying up all night and being dead tired at work the next day. (I'm over midnight showings too...to quote Mr. Elton : "I'm an old married [woman] and my [midnight showing] days are over")
In other news, I started using Google+ and its basically the best ever. Today I got a notification that I had been added by some random girl my friends all know but that I don't. (she's seriously weirding me out...she adds me on facebook like twice a year (cuz I always delete her). Thanks to google+ I can just put her in a corner and forget her. After posting a facetious message clearly telling her she was creepy and to go away I stuck her in a convenient circle all her own that said "Creepy people I want to have nothing to do with".
I like the power that google+ gives me. :)
For those of you who don't know, here is my plug for it. It's like facebook, but better. Why is it better? Because you don't have to share everything with everyone. Naturally, I have friends, and close friends. And family. I share pretty much everything with family...but I share a lot less with people who aren't close friends. And then there are the aquaintances. People like the visiting teachers that added you, but never visit you...people you were friends with once, but not really close to anymore. They're the people that you didn't invite to your wedding, so why would you share your wedding pictures with them? You know who they are.
In Google+ I can put everyone in "circles" that correspond to my relationship with them. Then when I post something, I can decide who I'm sharing it with. No more random jane looking in my living room window. :)
(and yes, I do have a "creepy people I want nothing to do with" circle...but if you see any of my posts at all, rest assured you are not in that circle...assuming you use google+ as well)
Um that's really it. My computer says its gonna shut down soon and my ice cream is melting and making my granola all soggy. (yes, I put granola on it :) I love granola!!!)
Ok that's all.
But seriously, why add people you don't know just cuz their friends are your friends? That's weird. I'd be flattered if I was cool, but I'm not. =P
I'm not so sure that eating ice cream before getting on the computer to blog is so silly. I did it just now :P ice cream, then blogging so as to fully enjoy the yumminess
ReplyDelete=P that was meant as more of a sarcastic comment because I realized that was the more practical method of doing things =P
ReplyDeletelook what you've dooooone... *eating cookies n' cream ice cream* ;)
ReplyDeleteWell, glad I still get to "look inside your living room window" through your blogs! :)