Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Busy Busy Me

Guess what? I reactivated my facebook page.

Then I immediately deactivated it again.

I'm so fickle. =P

Anyhow, I haven't had much to do at work lately so that leads me to planning out exactly how I am going to spend my weekend. I am not sure what happened to me between high school and now, but I've developed OCD or something. I plan and organize to the point that sometimes...its all I do. Maybe I should talk to my therapist about that...

Aaaaaaaaaaanyhow, ignoring the fact that I'm almost certainly insane, I discovered that I'm pretty booked this weekend. I have a Japanese paper to write...but that's really the only homework I have. The rest is all fun...but its all on Saturday too. I have pictures from an anniversary shoot to edit, an engagement shoot to do on Saturday, lunch with friends, and I promised our friend we would go see his play. You guessed it, Saturday is the only day we can fit that in.

I guess the editing can be done on Friday after school. But everything else is planned for Saturday. Looks like I'll only be sleeping in til 9...but who says that's a bad thing.

It's gonna be a fun weekend!

Oh, and did I mention, this engagement session marks my first paid session?! :)

Oh and also, I've got my garden almost all the way planned out. This year is gonna be AMAZING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?