I ordered the seeds for my garden last week. They still haven't shipped yet...but I have about a month before I have to start the seedlings. I'm sure they will be here in time.
I found this super awesome garden planning site and so I sketched out my garden in its stages. I'm really trying to work on maximizing my space so I'm focusing on companion planting and staggering plantings. Some of the stuff will actually go in the same square, like the corn and the beans and the squash (a 3 sisters garden!)...but the program wouldn't let me.
 |
| This is early spring |
 |
| Late Spring |
 |
| SUMMER!!! |
I haven't really planned out the fall garden yet. I'll probably put peas in where the carrots and cucumbers are but other than that not much change. Peas are magical...they extend my growing season. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?