Monday, March 19, 2012

Eaten Alive

Sounds morbid enough, right?

Well I'm sure everyone in their life experiences the exact feelings I am right now.

This photography application thing is absolutely eating me alive. It's so much pressure, I'm not even sure I'll make it sometimes. I just wanna throw in the towel and curl up with a good book.

I'm so stressed out that I spend each day absolutely uninspired. It's like every time I pick up my camera, I feel physically ill and I want to hide it away somewhere.

Only one more week. The application closes next Friday and then I can be rid of the stupid thing. After that, the next anyone will hear of it will be a post that looks something like this:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" The tonality of the post will be dependent upon the letter I get in the mail. =P

And now, I have to stop talking about it because I can already feel my pulse quickening.

1 comment:

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?