Why did it take me so long to realize what my true calling is?
Food photography! Duh! It makes so much sense!
This might spell bad news for Andrew though...as he'll probably now have to wait until I've photographed everything before he can eat =P


Friends of food photographers always get cold food. :p
ReplyDeleteYou're an amazing photographer as it is.
But yes - I do believe you've found your "muse" as it were.
These photos are fantastic!
I particularly like that top one.
Your setup and lighting are great in both! :)
haha, unless the food is cold already...then they get warm food. =P
DeleteThanks Kaylynne! My neighbor thought I was insane surely...I had it all set out on the lawn because I don't have good lighting in my kitchen or my living room. =P It was fun. So nice of the weather to have been overcast too so that I didn't have to set up a sheet to diffuse the light. :)
Yeah I like the top one too.