Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Episode 91: In Which Jessica Wants to Scream

So remember those last 2 assignments I had to do? Well now I have 5 of them. That's 1375 square feet of art that I have to do in a week. (if I did the math right...which I probably didn't...yeah nope...way off. 114.5 square feet, that's better). All the same, its a lot of art to throw on one person and its a very short amount of time. *sigh*

Pray for me? Hard?

That's pretty much it. The good news is that everything is due before the week of Thanksgiving so I don't have to ruin my weekend with that.

...kind of. I have final projects I get to work on after this. But hopefully I'll be ok.

In other news, despite my mountain of homework, I managed to make dinner on Monday night and because I'm home early today I think I'll have time to make it again tonight with time leftover for my projects.

Here's hoping.

It's really not the homework that depresses me; it's the things that don't get done BECAUSE of the homework. Vacuuming, dishes, dinner (there is a lot of Del Taco consumed when Andrew and I BOTH have tons of homework), other class' homework, etc.

Overwhelming is a mild word for the feeling.

But what can you do?

The semester is ALMOST over, Christmas is coming, and in 2 weeks we get to go cut our Christmas tree!

It's going to be ok. :)

Postscript: There was a surprising lack of screaming in this entry...go figure. =P

2 comments:

  1. The end of the semester requires much screaming until it actually arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, the screaming continues right through the end of it...its just a different kind of screaming. =P

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?