Ok, so on the whole private thing...I guess I'm too lazy. That and I don't know the email addresses of half the people I want to give permissions to nor how you would get such information to me without
1. publicly posting it
2. me giving MY email address out
not that that really matters I guess...not like anyone can murder me at my email address.
But whatever, I'll just be careful about what I share and hopefully that business site in Thailand or wherever it was will get bored and stop directing traffic to my blog. Blogger needs better privacy settings...or easier to use ones.
Now that that is out of the way I'd like you all to know that my mouth is on fire. Seriously. And it is all Pintrest's fault...indirectly.
See, I was looking at pintrest today during Andrew's class and there was a picture of Thai red curry. Andrew and I both LOVE thai food AND we were hungry AND there is a thai restaurant 2 blocks away from our apartment.
Recipe for disaster?
Yes.
We went to said thai restaurant after class and I got the red curry (normally I get yellow on account of the extra high coconut milk content...mmm love coconut!) which has a little "spicy" symbol by it. (All thai food is spicy so I thought, how bad could it be?) THEN they asked me what level (1-5) I would like the spiciness at. I quickly said 3 because that was what Andrew got and I COULDN'T get less than Andrew.
Apparently, Andrew was second guessing my choice but I was so assertive in my answer that he figured I knew what I was doing.
Well now, my mouth is on fire. =P But its still so dang delicious! I just...can't taste much past the spicy. =P
I LOVE THAI FOOD!!!
In other news, my art projects are done. I finished them at 4am the night before they were due of course...and ran out of glue at 3:30 so Andrew had to go get me some more. I felt bad but he insisted that he would rather go out than have me out at that hour. While I'm SURE that I would be fine, it was still nice to hear him say it so I didn't argue...much.
Now I can relax for the weekend and since its supposed to snow tonight its a perfect night to curl up with my new book "The Distant Hours". Another Kate Morton book. I don't know what it is about that author but I LOVE her books. Even the last one that I read, "The House at Riverton", which I didn't particularly like, I couldn't put down until it was finished. This book is no different. I am listening to it on CD right now, its perfect to listen to while doing art homework (the good thing about art homework is that you can listen to books and watch movies while you do it, unlike math homework).
And now for the exciting news, which I didn't warn you about at the beginning of the post so I hope you even MADE it this far. Not even the title is exciting.
This morning, Andrew and I got up at 4:30am to drive to Midway and get our Christmas Tree permit! Here in the provo area, they have to hand out wristbands to give out permits because so many people want one. They were handing out 1000 today at 6am with permits going on sale at 8. We got in line around 6 (took a while to get moving after the all night art project) and got our wristband, then went back to sleep in the car until 8.
It was INSANE how many people were there. Even with the wristband we had to wait in line for an hour before we could get our permit!
All is well that ends well, however, and now Andrew and I have a permit that allows us to cut our very own Christmas tree! I'm excited because we have an 8 foot ceiling in the living room (though we won't get an 8 foot tree...if its in my blood it will end up being a 12 foot tree =P) and lots of room so we can get a decent sized LIVE tree for only 10 dollars!
Christmas is gonna be great! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?