Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Episode 94: In Which All Things Must Come To An End

This entry will (probably) be this blog's finale. I've been tossing back and forth over it and as fun as it would be to reach "Episode 100" it would seem that it is not in the cards.

I've been thinking hard about this blog lately and have decided to take it in a different direction. (I might keep posting til "episode 100" anyhow just for fun...but this is actually the 101st entry on the blog anyhow. =P)

I was talking to Andrew last night and I decided that this blog has deviated enough from its original purpose that I might as well end it. I have a new idea for this blog now.

Make your own cookbook

I found this on (of course) Pinterest and it greatly intrigued me. Andrew and I decided (and by that I mean I decided) that we should make a family cookbook.

I'm going to start using this blog to keep track of all the recipes that we make and how we feel about them so that we know what will make the final cut into the cookbook.

You can continue to stay tuned and cook along with us if you like. I think this will be a fun project and I'm looking forward to starting so I hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. Aw... I think you've done plenty to share what's up with you! I don't want to see just food. How else will we stalk you :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I don't intend for the posts to be just "here is some food". It's a project that Andrew and I are working on together so I think it would be difficult to keep my personal life completely out of it. You'll still get updates when I post...and there will still be a period of transition as well.

    But I've always wanted to have a food blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?