For some, that may not be a big deal. For BYU students, you might understand the magnitude of it. For me, its a mountain moving event. I haven't gotten straight A's since before junior high and to get them at BYU just makes the whole deal huger. (Seriously, BYU likes to think it's Ivy League or something).
That was a worthy 100th post. :)
So yeah, would have been nicer had they been there BEFORE Christmas but I guess I'll take what I can get.
Speaking of Christmas, how was yours? Mine was awesome. Andrew and I just stayed here in Provo and did our own thing. It was fun. I can't say what my favorite Christmas gift was because I got so many good things. I got Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, which is the bestest movie ever. I also got a backpack, jammies, pokemon slippers, a tripod, so many good things!
Oh! And Andrew got a backpacking stove! So now all we need is a water pump...but we can live for a good long while without one of those! No more renting! We are ready to go!
...it needs to be summer now.
And we had french toast for breakfast. ...4 hours after waking up because Andrew woke me up at 6. =P
Oh yeah, and I made stockings for Andrew and I. Funny story, since I didn't have a pattern and made my own, I kinda forgot to account for a loss of space once the stitches were in. We only stuffed them with clementine oranges because that is all that would fit! =P
Not too bad for hand-sewing though. They're completely lined too. Yay internet tutorials!
| man...I was so not awake for Christmas morning |
| I've got my backpack and my tripod and I'm ready to go! (I'm also wearing pokemon slippers =P) |
Hooray for so many A's! You should definitely celebrate that if you haven't already haha. You definitely seem to like getting camping gear since I read about it so much. Happy new year!
ReplyDeleteWe just barely celebrated it, haha. Went to Texas Roadhouse. YUM!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I love camping gear! Which is funny, because we don't go camping that much. But I think that is purely because we are students. And its all backpacking stuff...so when we have kids, it won't do us much good til they are older because Andrew swears we will not invest in a baby carrier backpack =P
We will see haha