Saturday, December 10, 2011

Episode 97: In Which Jessica Has An Announcement

I'm already married and nowhere near graduation so it's not that kind of announcement. It's not the kind of announcement that is 9 months in the making either.

I'd just like to announce that the semester is over! I have 3 more drawings to do my drawing class, 2 finals to take, and I am done.

I'm not worried about my finals...nor am I worried about the drawings. Ok maybe a LITTLE bit worried about the drawings but that's ok.

The REAL announcement I wanted to make though was that my work is going to be featured in the student art show. It is unclear at this moment which pieces or how many but I will most likely be in it. Each class has a limited space in the show so its not one of those "Everyone gets one piece in the show" kind of things. It's kind of a big deal for me.

When I know for sure all the details of how many pieces (my 2d teacher wants to feature 2 of my pieces if there is room!) I will let you all know. Also, I'm picking up my portfolios from school today and I'll be photographing all my work. If you wait patiently, I will be able to show you all what I've been working on this semester.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?