So instead, this is the picture I got.
But the other photography lesson here is that sometimes, you set out with a goal in mind, and you find something equally amazing, even if it wasn't what you had in mind.
And here is another picture. I took this one on Saturday so I couldn't technically lump it with my Sunday shots. Same basic principle though. 200 some odd shots and only 1 good one. I had intended to go outside and shoot but as you can see, the weather kept me in. I probably got a way better shot inside anyway.
I submitted this one for my assignment in Photography this last Monday.


I LOVE that top one...is that seriously how it came out of camera?? What did you do to it? You had to have done something!
ReplyDeleteI'M CURIOUS!!!!
that's MOSTLY how it came out of camera...kind of?
ReplyDeleteOk actually not. That's really only half the image. I cropped it. If I shot it again I'd use a larger aperture...like a 5.6. The depth of field was too large and the stadium between me and the mountain was all in focus and distracting. Other than that I just applied the high contrast Black and White action to it.