Cuz I am. I have so many more creative titles anyhow and by the way, I'm changing this blog up a bit. (again, I know I know. I flip flop more than a politician.) I just want my entries to be more readable so I'm going to try a new method of posting whenever it strikes my fancy, and keeping to one or 2 topics per post. Shorter posts, means easier reading. Theoretically.
So in Japanese class we've been reading about the great Japanese literature. You've all heard (possibly) of The Tale of Genji. It was the first published book, ever. Or so I recall. Anyhow, there was another book about that time called the "Makura no Soushi" or "The Pillow Book" <----takes you to wiki so I don't have to explain it much.
This book is mostly a book of observations. To further simplify it, we called it a book of lists. At the mention of lists, I wanted to make some because I find them fun. I dunno, maybe I'm weird. So here it is, one of my lists!
10 Things I want (listed in the order I'm likely to recieve them)
- A Volleyball
- Lightroom
- A Benchscraper (who actually knows what this is without googling it?)
- A Beautiful (and delicious) Garden
- An iPad
- A Bigger Kitchen
- A 27 inch iMac
- 11 inch MacBook Air
- Lots and Lots of Snow (like a foot or more)
- An All Expense Paid Trip to Japan
There you have it. The last two are more like imaginary things/things I couldn't decide when they would happen.
Anyway, now when its Christmas time and I say "I don't want anything" I can come back here and remember I'm a liar. =P
Anyway, now when its Christmas time and I say "I don't want anything" I can come back here and remember I'm a liar. =P
I think you can tell a lot about a person from a list. So what do you think this says about me? What are some things on YOUR list? Do you even like making lists (grocery lists don't count, unless you actually enjoy that)?
I think that what it says about you is that...you're a greedy greedy lady! (...although, chances are - my list would probably even more expensive/extravagant :p So...that makes me a greedy, greedy, greedy lady! :P) - And...heck - I'd be open to everything on your list as well (...eh, minus the snow and volleyball :P)
ReplyDeleteAlso...benchscraper? Isn't that just one of those pastry scrapey thingy majigs?
yeah still a no go on the reply button. lame. I am not greedy greedy! =P Actually a lot of that stuff isn't really that expensive. Ok yes it is. And actually I could replace the macbook air with "living in Washington"...because with a 27 inch Mac I don't NEED a laptop, unless I want to edit pictures on the plane as I'm going on my all expense paid trip to Japan. =P
ReplyDeleteAnd kudos on the benchscraper. Andrew gave me a weird look when I said I wanted one. =P