Last time my hand smelled like chili, I was so hungry I wanted to eat it. Right now I'm at home so I can eat whenever I want so I'm in no danger of self inflicted canabalism today. Thank goodness right?
The reason that my hand smells like chili is because, you guessed it, I'm making chili. I'm cutting it a lot closer than I would like, I was supposed to have it in the crockpot no later than noon, but it went in at 1 instead because I was lazy and didn't get out of bed til 9:30, at which point I put bacon in the oven, and got back in bed. Then I proceeded to not get out of bed until the bacon was burned beyond recognition. Whoops.
Anyhow, the missionaries are coming over for dinner at 5 so I'm hoping and praying that the chili is done. It DID say 4-5 hours on high so at least it will have 4 hours...
In other news, Andrew got new skis today. He's excited and now we have to sit down and make a financial plan so we know how and when we can afford his bindings. We were not counting on owing taxes...clearly.
In other other news, my new filter came. It works like its supposed to, but it leaves a purple cast to all the photos that I cannot fix in lightroom. So either I start taking vintage photos, or I give up on the filter. Oh well, it was 16 dollars for a reason. I'm still tempted to try to return it and get a set of 60 inch reflectors instead. Those at least come with 45 5 star reviews for the 10 dollars I would spend on them and they would definitely come in handy since I'm doing an anniversary shoot in a couple weeks.
My friends "hired" me to take some pictures for their anniversary. I've been looking forward to it for weeks now and I'm brimming with ideas. I met up with her and we planned out what shots we definitely want to try and discussed locations and stuff. I'm super super excited. And by hired I clearly meant I'm totally doing it for free.
Speaking of photography, last week, our friends Kaylynne and Jared came over and we played Pandemic. We love Pandemic, if you have not played it, you are missing out and highly suggest you locate a copy ASAP. Anyhow, that game is HARD but together, we achieved the previously unachievable. We irradicated one of the diseases.
Trust me. This NEVER happens. So I had to document the momentous occasion. Ignore the camera shake...I forgot to set the self timer to negate it. Sad day, it was an epic picture otherwise. The other picture is just a picture that I took in class the other day and thought was cool. The unfortunate thing is...I took them at ISO 800. BLAH.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?