Ok everyone, in about a month and a half, my portfolio for admission to the BYU Photography Program is due! I need everyone's help choosing 10 photos to submit. Remember, my fate rests on these photos so if you could kindly let me know which of these pictures you like best, and if at all possible, WHY (I don't care if you know nothing about photography), please let me know!
Also, if you think one of the photographs could be better than it is, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me. You don't have to be technical, "brighter colors" tells me what I can do to fix it.
This is going to be a long process for me and I'll be updating with all the new pictures I take between now and the deadline. Eventually, I hope to have all these in a Google+ album and/or *gulp* on facebook (yeah I deleted that, but I might have to reactivate it for a little while) so that as I add pictures, you can keep up with it. I will let you know when that happens. I NEED input so you will be helping me SO much!
I numbered all the photographs so that when you comment, it is easier to identify. The corresponding numbers are found below each photograph.
Thanks everyone!
PS. For easier, streamlined viewing, you can click on a photo and view all of them (except the last one, which won't load for some reason) side by side in the G+ lightbox. The numbers in there should correspond with the numbering system here, as well.
 |
| 1. |
 |
| 2. |
 |
| 3. |
 |
| 4. |
 |
| 5. |
 |
| 6. |
 |
| 7. |
 |
| 8. |
 |
| 9. |
 |
| 10. |
 |
| 11. |
 |
| 12. |
 |
| 13. |
 |
| 14. |
 |
| 15. |
 |
| 16. |
 |
| 17. |
 |
| 18. |
 |
| 19. |
 |
| 10. |
 |
| 21. |
 |
| 22. |
 |
| 23. |
 |
| 24. |
 |
| 25. |
 |
| 26. |
 |
| 27. |
 |
| 28. |
 |
| 29. |
 |
| 30. |
 |
31.
 |
| 32. |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?