Friday, October 4, 2013

Girls Day

This weekend there wasn't really a planned date with Andrew. We spent time together, like always, but school is getting crazy and so our "date" was watching "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" for my East Asia class. While we watched it, I fell asleep (which made the assignment kind of hard since I didn't really know what was going on when I woke up), and Andrew read his textbooks and studied for a test. Exciting, I know. Sometimes, that's just the way things go.

Instead, I had a "girl date" with a couple of my old roommates/honorary roommates (because we never ACTUALLY lived together).

We went to a new place in Provo called "The Choc'late Mousse". It's a pie bar. They have various mousse fillings for pies and you choose your crust and it all goes into the glass of your choice (wine glass, parfait glass, shot glass, etc). For some reason I find it really hard to explain every time I'm called upon to do so. That being the case, I'm just going to stop.

I got pumpkin and cheesecake. I like the cheesecake better than the pumpkin.

We had a lot of fun just talking...about adult stuff. Weird. We touched on politics, a broken education system, job interviews, kids, etc. What the weird? We're all grown up and stuff! But we talked for like 2 hours straight! When we left, I had like 3 messages from Andrew.

I guess he missed me. =P

Andrew also started interviewing for jobs this last week. He had a couple, one which was in Lehi and one for a company in Boise. Haven't heard back from anyone, which is ok since we've got plenty of time and we're still trying to figure out what we want to do. But even though I'm tired of Provo, at the prospect of leaving Utah I started to freak out. I blame hormones.

But really, I CAN'T leave Utah. I haven't made the most of living here yet!

Speaking of making the most of living here, the Government shut down this week so all National Parks are closed. I'm glad we went to Arches a couple weeks ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?