Friday, June 18, 2010

Episode 25: In Which Jessica Prepares for a Second Interview and Misses and Loves Her Boyfriend

Not much in the way of new here in the Jessica life. I'm currently gearing up for a second interview at Uhaul tomorrow at 10am. Why am I still up? Cuz my laundry is still in the washing machine. I have to at least put it in the dryer.

Anyhow, I'm kinda scared for my interview, not gonna lie. But I guess it'll be ok. Andrew has confidence in me. Oh my...how can anyone have a more amazing boyfriend than I do? They can't. Plain and simple.

I miss him like CRAZY! Like more than I knew you could miss someone! And I love him too! He's so amazing and he treats me like a princess! I can't tell you how grateful I am to have him...so I won't bother trying to convince you. I just have to convince him that I'M the lucky one and not the other way around. It's a surprisingly difficult task.

In other news, I went to the temple today. I like going to the temple, but today I can safely say that I got very little out of it. I sat next to two ladies who kept talking to each other...DURING THE SESSION! Are you joking me!? No...no Jessica, I am not joking you. Talk about annoying.

I guess that's all. Laundry's done. And I love my boyfriend!

2 comments:

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?