I'd have to say that's the most exciting event ever. Andrew came to visit me this past Memorial Day Weekend. It was SUPER fun. Arizona kinda sucks, a lot, so we didn't really do anything SUPER exciting cuz that would mean venturing out of the air conditioning.
We put together a Lego model of Kaminarimon. Technically its not Lego, its Nanoblock. They're super tiny legos. I was kinda dumb and didn't take any pictures of the process or even the finished product, so I stole one off the internet so you could see it. I'm sorry, I know it's not as cool, but I hadn't seen Andrew for like a month and a half! I was too busy BEING with him...I kinda forgot about the camera. In retrospect, that was really silly...cuz now that he's NOT here, I have no pictures to look at. Anyhow, thanks to my parents, we were able to go see Iron Man 2 and get dessert at Chilis. They gave us gift certificates so that we could go on a date. Oh boy! A date! And...I didn't really take pictures of that either. You know what...it doesn't even matter, cuz my camera and memory card are in Hawaii right now so I couldn't post the pictures even if I DID have them! I actually did take a few at chili's...but I think I took pictures of Tim and Adriana, not me and Andrew.
Speaking of Tim and Adriana, they are married now. But this isn't their blog so I'm not gonna talk about that. Ok, yeah I am, but I'm not done with my weekend with Andrew.
We also watched other movies, played frisbee in the dark (cuz mine glows in the dark, and you can't play outside in the day here, unless you wanna die) and we put my Kingdom Hearts II puzzle together! It was so fun! I love puzzles and I'm super glad that Andrew likes them too. It was really fun to be doing something and creating (can you call putting a puzzle together "creating"? whatever, I just did) something together. It's a good thing that was really fun, cuz I've got a billion more puzzles to put together and no one to put them together with! Except now I have Andrew.
Jigsaw Puzzles are severely underrated in our society today.
I was sad to see Andrew leave of course, but I'm going to visit him in July so its not TOO long. We're gonna drive up to Seattle together! I'm so excited! I love road trips, I love Andrew, and I love going to new places! Is there a downside to this vacation? No. No there is not. =P
Who am I kidding, it's FOREVER. I'm SO bored without Andrew here. -__-
Funny thing about missing someone, is you can find things to do...but you always think "if so and so were here, this would be a HUNDRED times cooler" So I've buried myself in books. I just finished "The Hound of the Baskervilles" and now I'm reading "The Old Man and the Sea" I'm currently waiting for "Ender's Game" to be returned to the library but I think I'm going to read "Frankenstein" next. I really enjoyed Sherlock Holmes and highly recommend "The Hound of the Baskervilles". It's a fun, light read; it went by really fast. (like in one night) haha!
Last weekend I went to Tim and Adriana's wedding. It was really fun to see those two sealed together for time and all eternity. I couldn't help but laugh inwardly because I think Tim was nervous, and I have never seen him nervous. I think it eventually faded into impatience though. So cute!
I love Tim and Adriana and I'm super happy he found a girl as awesome as her cuz she's PERFECT for him! It's good to see my adopted big brother married. Sean is getting married in July and then it will pretty much just be me and Darrell left unmarried. Natalee and I were joking that me and Darrell should just get married and it would solve everything. Hahaha...no. Nothing against Darrell, but I think if I got married and didn't go back to Utah, Andrew would be kinda upset with me =P
Plus then I'd be stuck in Arizona forever. ugh.
In my spare time, I've been job hunting. I'm rather tired of it. Mostly because today I had an interview and my lack of availability over the summer killed it for me. I have a feeling that is going to be the case quite often...but I couldn't have stayed in Utah either...How could I have afforded to pay rent while I hunted for a job up there?
Long story short...Job hunting is lame, no matter where you are.
I've applied nearly everywhere here in Mesa...I even applied at Uhaul. I haven't heard anything yet...but I have to keep telling myself that no news is good news. They haven't said "No" after all right?
That's all for now folks. My mommy gets home from Hawaii in 2 days. Thank goodness. Maybe she can help me be unbored. Yeah...she'll make me go clean my room...ew -_-
In other news, did you know that facebook and Pandora are linked? It weirded me out temporarily. I was just listening to my music and all of a sudden I was like "why is andrew's dad's face on my music station?" Apparently I listen to the same music as Andrew's dad. That's cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?