Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Episode 72: In Which Jessica Offers an Explanation

Ok, so last post...depite the majority of it pertaining to gift giving adventures, led people to believe I was changing my major.

This is not the case.

However, I WAS contemplating dropping ONE of my classes and taking it next semester instead to manage my stress load.

Neither of these things happened.

I'm still enrolled in Drawing and 2D design and Andrew still has to deal with me crying at completely random intervals. It's worse than calculus....probably because calculus frustrated me to tears, but I didn't care about it. Problem is I care about my art. If I just threw rubbish (that's my scottish teacher's word, clearly) down on paper and turned it in, it wouldn't be hard or frustrating...but yeah.

Anyhow, yesterday's entry was just a culmination of a weekend spent crying, frustrated, and overwhelmed. It was not just art, art was just the catalyst, the thing that pushed me over the edge.

Bummer.

That's the short of it, please realize that I didn't give you the entire backstory and that is because it would turn into a whiny "look at how lame my life is and no one could possibly have problems except me" post and I don't want that. I just gave you enough to understand why I said what I did and contemplated dropping classes. Clearly, I didn't drop anything so its just moving forward from here.

Andrew is helping a LOT, now that he knows what's going on...first he heard of it was Thursday nights crying session =P. I'm actually feeling much better (crying is therapeutic) and I'm back to my old "go home and do 500 things before bed" self.

First on the list? Dishes.

In other news, Andrew and I watched Secretariat on Sunday. It was my first time watching it (I know, it came out ages ago) That was a good movie. :)

PS. Adriana, I can only keep track of my numbers because I've been numbering them since day 1. Technically since I've posted in between "episodes" and stuff its more like 75 posts according to blogger, but I usually just look at the last post and then post the number that comes after that. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?