You know those little teasers they show after the credits of movies? The ones like in all the superhero movies of late, advertise "The Avengers"?
(I hate superhero movies. But somehow I seem to see every single one. The Green Lantern is NOT happening though, just sayin')
Anyhow, this is just an addition to yesterday's post. Something amusing that happened.
I'm not the only busy one, Andrew has pulled a few all nighters too (in the second week of school, what the crap BYU?!) and he pulled one on Tuesday night, crawling into bed at the ridiculous hour of 5am (poor husband).
I left for school at 7:30 but let him sleep in (he doesn't have school til 10 on Wednesdays but he usually goes to school with me anyhow)
I didn't see him again until 8:30 last night when he came home from work. We went to Spark with some friends (a mocktail lounge here in Provo...our favorite place ever), came home, and went to bed at the sweet hour of 10pm.
As he laid down, he said sleepily "oh I missed you today" to which I replied, "I missed you too"
"I was talking to my pillow...but I missed you too"
...And that folks is how school goes. =P
Tim says, "I'm so proud of him."
ReplyDeleteI hope your semester gets better and that you need fewer crying sessions!!