I was saying that in my old Japanese teachers voice as I was typing that, oh the joys of learning transitive and intransitive verbs. Then I realized I wrote "us" and then I was hearing Gollum's voice.
Speaking of Gollum, The Hobbit comes out soon. I'm somewhat excited. I would be more excited if I didn't have to pay out my nose to go to the movies these days and if studios stopped splitting movies into multiple parts! I was able to wait until Harry Potter 7 part 2 came to theaters before finally breaking down and watching part 1...but I'm not sure I can wait with this one if they're going to split it into 3 parts. Geez. I'll have a cane before it's done.
Anyhow, this morning I woke up and got ready for school and as I was opening the door, it was really heavy. I noticed a bag was hanging on the doorknob. Intrigued, I looked in the bag and there was a bottle of Orange Juice and a bag of doughnuts. Not just any doughnuts either, MAPLE doughnuts.
So whoever left us breakfast on the door this morning, Thanks! And they must know me because I love maple doughnuts and orange juice! (typically not at the same time because then the orange juice tastes funny) I suppose it also could have been a lucky guess. But all the same, it made for a good start to Friday.
Now of all the crazy random things, I'm sitting out at the front desk, subbing while the regular secretary does interviews. One of the interviewees came in while we were all talking about snow and winter and white Christmases. I've never had a white Christmas because the only Christmas that it has snowed in Utah while I've been around, I was on my honeymoon in Seattle.
The interviewee said she was from Seattle and we were kinda talking about that when I said my husband was from Bainbridge. Well, long story short turns out she's from Andrew's home stake and she came to our reception. Ha. Shows how much I remember from my reception. =P
Small world. Funny small world. =P
No comments:
Post a Comment
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?