I know I posted today...but I'm posting again. Mostly because I write as things come to my brain. Sometimes I can file them away for later. (Sometimes MUCH later, since I only just posted about my birthday.) But sometimes, I have to write as I'm experiencing.
Right now, I'm sitting on the couch in my ghetto snuggie (which means I'm wearing my bathrobe backwards =P) drinking hot cider, with the heater next to me, and listening to the wind blow past the window and the leaves fall to the ground.
It's basically amazing. The only thing that could make this better would be a Kotatsu. The tables they have in Japan that have a heater underneath and a blanket on top. I wish America had those. :(
And actually having Andrew here would make it better. He's at a friend's house doing a lab that is due tomorrow.
I'll just have to watch a movie. Or maybe I'll watch Psych. Or maybe I'll fall asleep here listening to the wind. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?