Best. Ever.
It's really strange though because I keep feeling like I just have my hair up off my neck so I still hold my head like there is a ponytail attached to it. Then I lean back and realize, "hey! I can relax because I don't have a huge knot in the back of my head that prevents me from putting my head on the headrest!"
That and it doesn't get messed up in the wind. Basically, the only downside to this haircut is that I can't really change it up. But ask me if I care right now. =P
In other news. Andrew and I went on a date last night. You're probably thinking "so? you're married." To that I have only to say, "Exactly".
Dates when you're married are a huge deal guys. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to date someone that you live with. You spend so much time together that the line between "being together" and a "date" gets blurred beyond recognition. Half our dates lately consist of errands. Sometimes walking the mall and movies get thrown in, but mostly errands.
But yesterday, we went ice skating, and it was grand. :)
It is hard to make sure those real dates get in there!
ReplyDeleteTim says, "Ewwww!! You look like a secretary."