Friday, April 6, 2012

I Did A Silly Thing

I did an engagement shoot last friday and finally finished editing the photos last night. The bride is in Arizona now so I had to mail her the CD. I suppose I could have dropboxed the images to her or something but meh. First silly.

I mailed the CD today but because I was working on a public computer to edit them, I deleted the files after I burned them to CD. So that CD is the only copy of the images that exists, aside from 10 that I put on G+. Whoops. Second Silly.

That's ok. As long as I pray that the CD makes it there, everything will be fine. They are going to live next door to us after they are married so I'll just borrow the CD and copy them back to my computer. I can't believe I forgot to do that before I sent them. bah.

Here are a couple of the pictures, I'm rather pleased with how they came out despite my initial fear that there were hardly any good pictures. I managed to get a total of 100 independent images and 13 more from cropping them different ways or applying effects to them. In the end, it turned out that this was one instance where black and white actually took away from the images.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?