Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

I never believed in Friday the 13th but today just might make me a believer. I got the letter saying I was rejected from the photography program this morning and then this afternoon I went down to the vending machine and after debating between crumb doughnuts or a snickers bar, I decided that the crumb doughnuts might hold me over for the last half hour of work better.

Unfortunately I failed to notice that C2 was actually the number for the neighboring chocolate doughnuts (since the number was directly below the crumb doughnuts) and so now, I just used the last dollar on my card for stinkin chocolate doughnuts that I can barely stomach because they are covered in that waxy chocolate that has no flavor and sticks to the roof of your mouth.

Is there no justice on this Friday the 13th? Really?

I don't care if we're poor. We're going out for dinner tonight. I don't feel like risking setting my house on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?