A while ago, Andrew and I picked up several seasons of old 90's cartoons at Costco. We grabbed Ducktales, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, and Talespin. We were watching Ducktales the other night when something hit me. Would they even be able to air this show on TV anymore without legal ramifications?
I asked that because Hewey, Dewey, and Louie had a friend on that show who had a rather unfortunate name. Doofus. But that's not even the best part. Doofus was fat, he ate everything, and he was kinda dumb.
Yeah...don't think that would fly on TV these days. But it sure is funny. Or maybe it's not funny and I'm just a terrible person. Who knows. =P
I am totally considering getting my children that show for Christmas....should I?
ReplyDeleteDucktales? I really like it. Those are the shows I grew up on so I got them for nostalgia's sake as well as so that my future children could enjoy it. If you're seriously considering getting them, I say go for it. :)
ReplyDelete