Monday, December 10, 2012

This Isn't Right...

Christmas is NOT supposed to be more stressful than finals. Is it? I mean I guess it can be...but I've never had a problem with it. At least, I haven't until this year.

My problem up to this point has always been "Andrew wants several expensive things and I can't afford to buy them all". This year it's "Andrew wants one expensive thing and absolutely nothing else". You would think that would be less stressful, but you would be wrong. Especially when this item is a piece of clothing that seems to be selling out extremely quickly so you don't have time to really figure out if you can afford it or not. And if it sells out, THEN what are you supposed to get?! There are literally no back-ups here.

And if he wants just one thing...so much for surprise...

Oy.

4 comments:

  1. Silly Andrew. That's the worst way to go in making a wishlist. Don't stress about it so much! If you feel like it's too much then get him something else you know he likes or would use... Or coupons for things... Like hugs :P
    Tell him that I say he has to give you more ideas, just in case. He's stressing my friend out which isn't cool! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ordinarily I have a running list in my head of things he's mentioned over the year that he probably forgot about. Unfortunately, even that list is really short. I'm really no better than he is. Worse actually, since I haven't given him even one idea. =P

      I'll tell him you said to give me more ideas anyways though. :)

      Delete
  2. This is why keeping an Amazon wishlist is a good idea... Then you could you guys could just default to the other's wishlist when stuff like this happens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaylynne, you think we don't have those? I'm not THAT technologically handicapped.

      Delete

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?