Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Saddest Thing Ever

We don't have church until 1. I don't really like the 1pm schedule because it means I usually laze around in bed until noon (which is great, don't get me wrong), spend the rest of the day in church, and then the day is pretty much over. Especially in the winter when the sun goes down super early.

However, on Saturday night I usually start dreaming about how I'll have time for a nice breakfast. Maybe I'll pop some bacon in the oven, slice up a couple of grapefruit, and I'll have put the oatmeal in the crockpot overnight so it's ready in the morning. It's going to be fantastic. Then I realize...

Tomorrow is fast sunday :(

1 comment:

  1. That is so sad :( Maybe I should do something like that since we have 1pm church. It definitely is not a good time for us either..

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?