I'm all growed up! But there's still much to do in this big world...I'm just so little still!
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
And Now, After Months of Waiting...
9 months ago I changed my major and pretty much my whole college plan. I tried so hard to keep my mouth shut so I wouldn't jinx it but now I can finally say... I just registered for my last semester of college.
So...I came to the conclusion you obviously wanted me to jump to...and I *ALMOST* got upset! Wasn't there some kind of agreement, that after family - *I* would be next to know if there was a future itty-bitty-powell on it's way?! :P
Anyway -- I'm SUPER EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!11!!1!!!!!one!
(So...what does one do with a degree in Geography? Do you get to go hiking for a living? [Can you tell that I know absolutely nothing about science-based careers?])
So...I came to the conclusion you obviously wanted me to jump to...and
ReplyDeleteI *ALMOST* got upset! Wasn't there some kind of agreement, that after family - *I* would be next to know if there was a future itty-bitty-powell on it's way?! :P
Anyway -- I'm SUPER EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!11!!1!!!!!one!
(So...what does one do with a degree in Geography? Do you get to go hiking for a living? [Can you tell that I know absolutely nothing about science-based careers?])
Ummmmm...yeah would you believe that that was actually NOT my intention? Maybe I should change the title...=P
DeleteOk that's better.
Delete