Thursday, March 28, 2013

PUPPY!

Last weekend I took full advantage of the puppy rental business they have here in Provo. We rented an adorable lab puppy named Toby. Isn't that the cutest name for a puppy! He was so fun!




All tuckered out from playtime

He's actually asleep, in Andrew's shoe =P

Look! Twins! =P

Playtime again!



I love his face in this picture =P

Time for another nap!

4 comments:

  1. I'm curious as to what they do with the puppies when they aren't puppies anymore...


    This doesn't sound like a particularly sustainable business model...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. psh. you're just jealous that you didn't get to play with Toby. =P

      Actually they get all the puppies adopted by the time they're 12 weeks old so they never have puppies that aren't puppies. And since people have had the chance to see how the puppy fits in at home, I think its a LOT more sustainable than the poor puppies that get given thoughtlessly as christmas presents and then end up in the shelter because it turns out that the puppy wasn't a good fit for the family.

      Delete
    2. haaaaaaaaaaaaah I feel dumb. I totally missed the actual meaning of "sustainable" in your comment. Or misapplied it. Probably cuz I feel strongly about people buying puppies and then sending them to shelters so I jumped on my soap box prematurely. Then I realized it Friday night but haven't been near my computer til now.

      Anyhow, you're right, doesn't sound sustainable. But I'm sure that was at least a semi-rhetorical question since you probably figured they do SOMETHING to get more puppies. But just in case, and to save face because I'm such a dork, they do get more puppies. The puppies get donated from people around town with litters or whatever. But yeah, they get more puppies and adopt out the other ones.

      My brain is dead. My next blog will explain that. Forgive me for being stupid. =P

      Delete
  2. He's so cute!! I really only like them when they're puppies though... except for the whole house-training thing.

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?