Thursday, March 21, 2013

Accomplished

I feel so accomplished today. Since I got home at 5:30 today I've:

-read a chapter in my book (a book I started BEFORE my mission...I seriously need to finish it),
-did the dishes
-made dinner(tomato soup from scratch and grilled cheese sandwiches)
-did the dishes
-made cookies
-baked 6 cookies
-did the dishes (the sink fills up really fast when you do so much cooking in one day)
-written a paper
-studied for a quiz tomorrow
-made myself sick off the rest of the cookie dough

But I think my biggest accomplishment today is convincing Andrew to help me make dinner. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow...impressive!!
    (And I'm not even being sarcastic. My job is pretty emotionally draining so by the time I get home, I have just enough energy to microwave a frozen dinner, nap for a bit, shower, and then go to bed XP)

    Jared's marrying THE most exciting girl in the world (<< that WAS sarcastic :P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...too bad a shower wasn't on my list of accomplishments. I woke up this morning (late) and was like "craaaaaaaaaaaap! I was supposed to take a shower last night!" So my hair was like super gross all day. Apparently you're only allotted a certain level of productiveness a day and when you exceed that, you suck the next day. =P

      And I hear ya. School this semester has been pretty draining. Usually I come home and veg out in front of Arrested Development. Finishing that series can also be added to my list of accomplishments yesterday, by the way. =P

      Delete
    2. I approve of that particular accomplishment!

      Delete

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?