Monday, March 4, 2013

Fridge Awards

Today was a great day! Aside from being sick...again. Guess cold season isn't over yet. And also having to take a test. And also having to go to a stats review session for the test I have to take tomorrow. Ewwwwww, stats.

Anyhow, today in GIS everyone got their maps from Project 4 back, except me. Why didn't I get mine back? Because mine was hung on the wall for everyone to look at! I've never once been selected as an example for anything so I felt pretty darn special, plus I put a LOT of work into my map so I'm glad it paid off.


My map is the one in the middle. I think I went back to look at it like 5 times today. =P It's hard to see because I took the picture with my phone. What I did was I digitized a route for the Geology class field trip (I don't think it's a real field trip, but I could be wrong). The route is in red. The call out boxes are directions as well as label some of the elevation points along the way. :) There's more to the map, I'll make it a PDF and upload it in another post. 

In other news, Puppies for Rent got a new puppy. It's a golden lab and it's SOOOO cute. (and his name is Toby, which is a name I LOVE...for not my future kids...my laptop is named toby.) I think we're gonna rent Toby for our date next weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?