I've stepped into a new world and so I thought I needed a new blog! Mostly cuz I haven't been journaling lately and it would be a shame to lose my personal history just cuz I'm lazy but also because I thought maybe people might want to know what I'm up to as this new chapter of my life (which I like to call Jessica at BYU) opens! It's been a week and I should have started this a few weeks ago but I didn't. Deal with it.
Anyhow, give me time and I'll get you filled in on what I'm doing here. Stay tuned for all my fun adventures!!!
I actually have to get to my Human Development Paper but don't worry, tomorrow is another day and I will soon divulge all the interesting things that have been going on since I stepped into my new growed up life!
Stay tuned for the next episode of Jessica!!!
PS. I've still got my other blog over there...but I haven't been thinking deep thoughts lately. My introspections on life go in the blog...my life goes in here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?