Monday, October 3, 2011

Episode 79: In Which Jessica Undergoes Much Learning

Hello all, how was your conference weekend? Mine was wonderful thanks, but I'm sure you already knew that.

I can't tell you how much I learned...but surprisingly hardly any of it was from conference.

I learned about family history.

I learned about marriage.

I learned about goals.

I learned about love.

I learned about faith.

I learned about scriptures.

And I re-learned why I do NOT take my showers in the morning (clearly that was not from conference).

It's really funny because I always look forward to conference ready to learn things that I feel like I never would otherwise (or look to the leaders of the church to put plainly what I was too stupid to get in Sunday School...the last 7 times. =P) but this conference weekend I feel like I did all my learning OUTSIDE conference.

Maybe I'm learning how to learn? :)

PS. And just if you're wondering, I did NO learning about art this weekend. :)

PPS. Also I ate waffles. yummy delicious never had better waffles in my life waffles. waffle is a funny word. waffle waffle waffle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?