What do those words even mean?
It's simple right?
And when your art teacher gives you 2 assignments, not due til Thursday, plans on giving you a huge NEW assignment on Tuesday (due in 2 weeks), and then warns you that that following Thursday she's giving you an ADDITIONAL huge assignment also due in 2 weeks so that you effectively have 3 assignments for 1 week and 2 huge assignments overlapping even though you have 2 weeks to do them...
THEN what do those words mean?
I'm still trying to figure that out too, but I think they mean that I will not be blogging for the next 2 or 3 weeks so that you don't have to read ME SCREAMING LIKE THIS and visualize me tearing my hair out.
I think that's what she meant by "Don't stress about it".
Or in the words of the immortal TIM, "Don't worry about it!"
ReplyDelete