Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Episode 87: In Which Jessica Has a Generally Good Day

Yes, today was good. Funny how one small thing can make an entire bad day, good. Such was the case yesterday as well when my teacher pushed our project due dates back to November 3rd. A chorus of angels came down when that happened I swear.

Today it was just because my teacher chose to single my artwork out from the class and said "it's really working". For non-art students let me translate. That is possibly one of the highest forms of praise. It is much like its cousin "what do YOU think about it?" which as we've already learned...is one of the WORST things you can hear.

For anyone who would like to know...that project that was the subject of much discussion today in class, was the result of 12 long hours and many charcoal Hitler mustaches. Ok...so I made the mustaches on purpose.

So today was a generally good day. There were still some major stresses which I will have to work through when Andrew gets home today...but I am so thrilled with how my drawing class went, that I am not even going to think on that right now.

Now I am going to go do many dishes. And by many...I mean they don't even fit in the sink anymore.

Enjoy the last few pictures that I have finally edited. Goodbye. :)











2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures! I went hiking last Saturday and the fall colors are SOO pretty. I'm glad you captured a few shots before all the leaves die :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Me too! I was afraid we wouldn't get up there before they died!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?