It sounds like I died. But I didn't. And I know I said I wasn't going to be posting forever, but I thought I'd leave you all on a happier note than me stressing the heck out.
I'm at peace with the world right now. This week, Andrew and I had time to eat breakfast at the table every morning. And while from now on "breakfast" may consist of toast and cold cereal, for one week we had a hot breakfast every morning.
We've also had time to read our scriptures in the morning...and that, has made all the difference.
No matter what homework I have in the coming weeks, if I can have unhurried mornings like this week all the time, I won't dread Mondays nearly as much.
Scriptures in the morning...what a novel concept. I consider opening my eyes before noon to be a novel concept as well. :)
ReplyDelete