Guess I won't be watching much of my drama.
You'll be surprised to hear that my latest drama is NOT Japanese. It's not Asian at all.
What? You're not surprised? What? I already said that in my title? Well act surprised ok?
I've always loved period movies and since my 2D teacher is Scottish, I guess I have the UK on the brain. I started looking through BBC1s lineup and discovered this drama called "London Hospital". It's about the London Hospital at the turn of the century. It's really cool! But pretty gruesome and rather sad, since all the stories are taken from hospital records (they pretty much wrote journals for their records so its really accurate). Obviously most of the patients are going to die because who really lived that long or survived much back then. So it's a tad bit sad. But I'm completely addicted to it.
I'm gonna go to bed now. Here, have some more fall pictures. I didn't take much time editing these, I did it in the 10 minutes before D&C started.
PS. My headache is gone. I guess my head hurt so bad last night that I neglected to publish this. haha.



Everyone that actually survived during that experimental medical period would probably kill themselves before ever submitting themselves to "modern medicine" again! It was so... experimental.
ReplyDelete