Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Problem With British Dramas

It seems like the Brits have a very small pool of actors and actresses to choose from. I swear Imelda Staunton (Professor Umbridge) is in EVERYTHING. Don't get me wrong, there is a reason these people are in everything and I MUCH prefer the small pool to the large, talentless pool that is most of Hollywood, but sometimes you run into problems.

It is particularly vexing when you're trying to watch a drama when your husband walks into the room, says "It's Loki!" and then you can't stop seeing this person with a golden helmet with horns no matter how serious the situation is SUPPOSED to be. It kinda kills the mood. =/

2 comments:

  1. What were you watching? And I do agree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was watching the second season of Cranford. I highly recommend it along with the first season. :)

      Delete

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?