I think one of the worst things ever is to not be able to finish what you started.
Yeah...that COULD apply to college and other important things...but in this case it doesn't.
I hate it when you're streaming a show online and right at the good part, the link to the next episode is broken. Or there's a scratch on your DVD and it stops playing halfway through. Or maybe the copy of Little Dorrit that you hunted down for months so that you could see if you liked it before buying it on Amazon has a crack in the DVD on the very last disc. So fate allowed you to watch 6 hours of movie before telling you "Nope! Sorry! You'll never know what happens now! Nope, not now that the disc with all the answers is broken!"
Bah!
No matter. I'll just buy it on Amazon anyhow. As you can see I DID like it. I highly recommend it, but don't watch it in a dark room. There are some scary parts.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?