Friday, June 22, 2012

In A Corner

So I've backed myself into a bit of a corner. If I don't get into the photography program, where do I go? My accumulated credits could transfer easily over to the Art Education major or the Art History major...but that's no good. Why?

Well for the Art History Major I would have to take French, Italian, and German. Italian would be cool I guess...and German...well at the very least I could read books and stop making up pronunciations for everything. But FRENCH!? I'd rather shoot myself multiple times in the kneecaps.

Art Education? Student teaching? You mean going to a class full of children (or more likely middle or high school kids since elementary school hasn't had an art program since I was in 3rd grade) and TALKING to them? Spending hours of my day interacting with them? No thanks. I'd rather shoot myself in the kneecaps. Multiple times. And then I would love to watch the blood run down my legs and pool around my feet. That's how much I want to be a teacher. Needless to say, I wouldn't get a very good grade in that class.

That said, it would be just my luck if I got called into Young Women's next Sunday. =P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?